Freecell is one of the very popular types of solitaire.
Freecell is very easy to learn this is the reason that many people are loving this type of solitaire alot more than any other one.
While being easy to learn Free cell solitaire is also very interesting and enjoyable.
Yes, it is easy to learn but keep in mind that Freecell solitaire is one of the trickiest types of solitaire.
Many people love to play this version because it helps alot in sharpening your brain and it improves your mental skills alot.
Stay with us until the end of this article if you are interested in learning how to play this tricky but very fun version of solitaire.
So without any more chitchat, let’s get started with our first and very main topic that is;
How to Play Freecell Solitaire?
The basic rules of this type of solitaire are just like the classic solitaire.
Freecell is also based on 52 cards deck just like traditional Klondike solitaire.
The arrangement of cards will be the same also you have to stack up the cards in a way that Ace will be the bottom card and king will be the top card.
Keep in mind that colors should be in the alternate manner of every single card.
Four foundation piles should be laid above the first four columns.
It is an interesting and challenging game because the cards face upwards.
Moreover, you can later return the cards from the free cells to the columns.
When moving cards between columns, certain rules must be followed.
Moving cards onto another can only be done with cards that have a lower number and a different color.
Moving towards our second and the very important topic that is,
FreeCell Solitaire Game Rules
These are a few rules that you need to consider must while playing the Freecell version.
- Moving quickly can provide you with an unsolvable game so dont try to make your moves quickly just for the sake of a quick game ending.
- Dont make a move without planning because there are times when some moves may seem to be very easy but in reality, they are very risky and can create alot of dangers for you.
- In spite of the fact that the deuces and aces are stacked together under the higher value cards, you should set your attention on releasing them as soon as possible. Organize the cards on the home card piles and move them as quickly as possible.
- Play FreeCell solitaire by keeping most of the cells empty or free. There is more room for movement or maneuvering when you have more FreeCells. Check whether you have a plan B before you place the cards in the empty cells.
- You should try to free up space on your home cells as much as you can by creating an empty column. With columns, instead of storing a single card, you can store entire sequences.
- This makes it much easier to create long sequences. In that case, it is possible to make a super move since a super move consists only of free columns and free cells.
- All the empty columns need to be filled with long descending sequences. All the sequences get started with Kings and they end with the King.
- Dont ever think about moving the cards to the home cells. If you do this mistake then get ready for the unsolvable and unwinnable game.
- Pack the cards on the tableau rather than using free cells. To be able to find opportunities, the cards should be evenly distributed.
Wrapping It All Up!
Freecell solitaire is tricky but not difficult at all.
If the player has knowledge about its dos and dont and what are the rules of Freecell solitaire then he or she can easily get succeeded.
Make sure to learn the rules properly before playing your first game.
I hope all these will help you guys a lot. Learn more