The music feature in Instagram stories is on the rise these days. This is why everyone adds music in Instagram stories. You can also apply the Instagram music stickers to enable this feature to your Instagram application.
This music sticker allows you to add music to your Instagram account however, sometimes it’s difficult to locate it to play the music you’d like to play.
Then you ask yourself that why don’t I put some music on my Instagram story? Then, you attempt to solve this issue.
Instagram music isn’t accessible for certain accounts, however we can assist you with adding the music you want to add for Instagram stories. Instagram stories.
Why can’t I include music on My Instagram Story?
It is possible that the Instagram music sticker might or might not be accessible in your app or on the country you reside in however it is possible to follow these suggestions to get access to this amazing feature.
You can upgrade your Instagram application.
It’s not just about improvements in performance and bug fixes when you update your application, but also new features. For instance the Instagram music stickers may be accessible after updating the Instagram application.
iOS or iPadOS
- Press long on to the App Store button.
- Click on the Updates menu.
- Take a look at the scheduled updates for automatic updates.
- Scroll down and look for all scheduled updates.
- Update the Instagram application.
- Start the Play Store.
- Click on the profile icon.
- Then, select to open the Manage Apps and devices menu.
- Click on Manage tab. Manage tab.
- Click on the Updates available button.
- Click the Update button just below the Instagram icon on the Instagram app.
It is possible to clean the cache of your app.
Cleaning the cache in your app could aid in most cases. You can try clearing the cache to see whether you are able to include music in the story on your Instagram stories or not.
iOS or iPadOS
You must delete the app and then install it again to remove the cache from your Instagram application.
- Long press the icon of the app.
- Remove the app.
- Go to your App Store.
- Find the Instagram application.
- Open the app and install it.
- Go to the Settings.
- Select to open the Apps menu.
- Then, scroll until you reach the Instagram app, and tap it.
- Stop the app forcefully
- Tap to open the storage menu.
- Click on the Clear cache.
You can delete Instagram from your phone. Instagram application.
iOS or iPadOS
- Long press the icon for the app.
- Take the app off.
- Long press the icon of the app.
- Uninstall the application.
Install the Instagram app and sign back in to use the music feature that allows you to include music in your Instagram stories.
You can test the internet connectivity.
Check your internet connection regardless of whether you are using Wi-Fi or cellular connection. It is possible that you cannot include music in your Instagram account because you have an insufficient or weak internet connection. It is possible to try using fast.com to test your internet connection. You can ask your ISP to resolve the connectivity problem.
Also Read: Why can’t I share a post on Instagram story?
It is possible to use VPN apps. VPN application.
Music stickers might aren’t available for your area. That’s the reason why you aren’t able to add music to your stories.
You can utilize the VPN application to alter your location as well as your IP.
This way, you’ll be in a position to incorporate Instagram music into your posts.
You can shut down the other music applications.
Spotify, Shazam, or other music apps that use the phone’s speaker may interfere in some way with Instagram features for music. Close the other music apps and then add songs to the Instagram stories. Verify that everything is working for you.
You can select an alternative track.
Instagram may not have listed the track you’d like to include in your stories. It could be because the track isn’t widely known or is not a new release. Therefore, wait several days before you can see your top music selection in the list.
You have a business account.
Before asking someone why I upload music to my IG story, make sure you’ve switched to an account for business or not.
You can only upload music that is royalty-free in an Instagram story when you are using an account for business. This is why the music you’re searching for is not available on your stories.
In this situation there is nothing you can do. Instagram’s policies for business accounts differs from those for personal accounts. Business accounts can only promote its products, brand or services by using royalty-free music.
Frequently asked questions
Why Can’t I Post Music to My Instagram Story?
Instagram doesn’t permit users to add music to your Instagram stories based on where you are. So, the music stickers isn’t available in your area. We’ve already discussed the possibilities of the reasons.
What’s wrong with my Instagram Music Sticker Isn’t Working?
One of the following reasons.
- You are currently traveling or in a location in a location where the music sticker feature isn’t available.
- You’ve selected one of the cities or countries by using the VPN app , but the music sticker is not available.
- You’re using an old version of the Instagram application.
- Other technical issues.
How do I add a Music Sticker to your Instagram Story?
You can apply the music stickers to your Instagram post with a few easy steps.
- Start Instagram. Open Instagram app.
- Log into your profile.
- Click the [+] icon at the top of the bar.
- Click on the (+) plus icon in the menu that pops up.
- Choose a picture from your gallery.
- Tap the square smiley symbol in the upper bar.
- Search or scroll for the music icon with the white square.
- You can search and choose your favorite songs here.
- Search , or click on the buttons “For You” or “Browse.”
- Tap the album art of the song to include the music in your story.
- You can also include the lyrics in various styles.
- The timeline (given at the lower) to choose the verse of a song.
- Click to the Done button.
- After that, tap on the right-hand arrow in the circle to share the Instagram story, accompanied by music.
How do you add music to your Instagram Story without having to use the Music Sticker?
If you’ve found the answer to the question: Why is it that I can’t put music on my Instagram story, let’s look for alternatives to include music in your Instagram story. You can do this using Spotify, Shazam, SoundCloud and Apple Music.
- Use your preferred music application.
- Look for a song you’d like to incorporate into the story on your Instagram story.
- Find the horizontal or vertical an ellipsis icon to the right-hand side of each song , and tap it.
- A pop-up menu is displayed that has the icon Share. Tap it.
- Now, go to in the Instagram app, and then tap it.
- The cover image of the song that you would like to include will be shown.
- Click the circled right arrow for posting the music in your posts.
- Your followers and you will see the message Play the app Apple Music or other music apps you’ve shared it.
Also Read: How to search images on Instagram?