Instagram lets you turn off posts and stories of people who you don’t want to see on your feed. This allows users to block individuals without having to unfollow them. Although muting Instagram stories is fairly simple but unmuting them is challenging for many. In this article we provide three easy and quick methods to remove or deactivate someone’s Instagram account using Android as well as iPhone.
Unmute an Instagram Story of someone else for Android and iPhone
Muting an individual’s story is simple – press the story long and then tap Mute to Mute Story. It will then disappear from your feed and any stories uploaded through that account will be grayed away and moved to bottom of the bar for stories. Additionally the stories will not play in the background when you view stories.
In the event that you decide to change your mind, you may be thinking about what you can do to remove or hide posts for this specific Instagram account to ensure that they can be displayed again. It’s not difficult and there are a variety of ways to accomplish it. Continue reading.
1. From the Instagram Feed
- Start Instagram from your smartphone.
- Scroll to the end of your stories to the right of the feed.
- Here, you’ll be able to see the accounts with muted namesThese accounts will be greyed out with no ring of color around them.
- Press the account for a long time to de-hide the stories you want to.
- Click on the Unmute button. Story.
2. Remove the Instagram Story of someone you don’t want to mute from Profile
- Start the Instagram account that you wish to unmute the stories for.
- Click the Next button.
- From the pop-up menu click Mute.
- After that, turn off this toggle and turn on Stories (blue color indicates that the stories are not visible).
3. Unmute Stories On Instagram Settings
- Visit the profile of your Instagram profile.
- Select the hamburger menu, then choose Settings.
- Next screen choose Privacy.
- Select Muted Accounts.
- Below, you’ll find the list of accounts that you’ve already muted on Instagram. It will also indicate whether you’ve muted posts, stories or both.
- Tap the account you wish to de-hide your stories from.
- You’ll be taken to the profile of the user.
- Tap Following, choose Mute and then switch off the toggle for Stories.
What Happens When You Turn Off Someone on Instagram?
Instagram offers two options to mutes people. You can disable their stories, their posts or both. If you mutes posts, any content the user writes will not show up on your feed. When you mutes the story of someone else:
- It will then be brought towards the end at the end of bar.
- It’s no longer showing an attractive ring after something’s uploaded.
- It won’t automatically play while you’re browsing between stories.
- You can view it in the bar for stories or by going to the individual’s profile.
Wrapping Up (Solved) Unhide Muted Instagram Stories
There are three easy ways to enable an individual’s Instagram story using Instagram. Instagram application to Android or iPhone. I hope that now you know how to reveal stories you turned off in the past. Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns via the comment section below. Stay tuned for further content .